In an abundance of good faith, from us (collectively, the “Wishor”) to you (hereinafter referred to as the “Wishee”), please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all . . . and a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or dietary preference of the Wishee (cumulatively, the “Seasonal Greeting” or “Greeting”).
By accepting this Greeting you hereby agree to be bound by these terms; THAT:
- This Greeting is subject to further clarification or revisions including, but not limited to, revocation; and
- This greeting is freely transferable; provided, however, that no alteration shall be made to the original Greeting and that the proprietary rights of the Wishor are acknowledged; and
- This Greeting implies no promise by the Wishor to actually implement any of the wishes contained herein; and
- This Greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions; furthermore, the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain Wishees in those jurisdictions; and
- This Greeting is warranted to perform as may be reasonably expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one (1) year or until the issuance of a superseding holiday greeting, whichever comes first; and
- The Wishor warrants this Greeting only for its intended purpose as defined by Wishor in its sole discretion; and
- Any reference in this greeting to “the Lord”, “Father Christmas”, “Our Savior”, “Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer”, or any other festive figure, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this Greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.
With Best Wishes to All, in lieu of client gifts, our holiday donations included: “They Fought – We Ride” – wounded veterans foundation; PetFinder.com Foundation; The Salvation Army; Boston Bar Foundation; Mass Bar Foundation; Special Olympics; UConn Foundation; and the Globe Santa.
The Brown Law Firm, LLC
464 Common Street #354
Belmont, MA 02478